ANN: Concise Python Cheat Sheet

Rudy Matela rudy at matela.com.br
Sun Apr 22 16:06:26 EDT 2018

Hello All,

I have started building a Python Cheat Sheet.  It aims to have Python's
most common language features and functions condensed in two pages.  It
still needs a lot of improvement and better content.

If someone wants to use it as a reference, the first version can be found
on [1] and the TeX source can be found on GitHub [2].

I would appreciate help on it: feel free to fork and make pull requests
with new additions.  It is dual licensed under CC-BY-SA 3.0 / GFDL 1.3.

I am aware there are other Python cheat sheets / reference cards flying
around on the internet.  But I did not feel completely satisfied with
them:  I feel some sheets are too long or cluttered while other sheets
leave out important content (IMHO).

Regards,
Rudy

[1]: https://github.com/rudymatela/concise-cheat-sheets/releases/download/python-v0.1/python-cs-0.1.pdf