Cant uninstall, modify or repair python

jedzry at gmail.com jedzry at gmail.com
Sat Apr 21 13:43:16 EDT 2018

I currently have python version 3.6.1 32 bit version on my laptop and when i try to repair, it gives an error saying "The installer has encountered an unexpected error installing this package. This may indicate a problem with this package. The error code is 2503". After i clicked ok there is a message pop-up saying: "One or more issues caused the setup to fail. Please fix the issues and then retry setup. 0x80070643- Fatal error during installation.

When i try to uninstall, it says no python 3.6 installation was detected. When i try to modify, it says that there is a fatal error during installation.