[ZODB] Multithreaded connection pooling support for ZODB databases?

Etienne Robillard tkadm30 at yandex.com
Fri Apr 20 04:49:09 EDT 2018

Heads up people!

I've finally managed to make a working `ThreadedConnectionPool` class
for supporting multiple ZODB databases connections on top of libschevo
API! :)

Technically, I decided to use gevent.Greenlet under the hood to spawn
multiple cooperative ClientStorage client/server connections.

I'm also making all my testing and development under PyPy 5.9.

You can check out the code here:
https://bitbucket.org/tkadm30/libschevo/commits/37feb029615d76f3d81233990e509b6eb6ffb5d7

Comments are welcome! :)

Etienne