Fwd: Python Import Impossibility

Dan Stromberg drsalists at gmail.com
Tue Apr 17 17:06:10 EDT 2018

Given that the list does not allow pictures, would it make sense to
have the software that strips the pictures also send an e-mail to the
picture sender indicating that pictures are disallowed?

I see a lot of people responding individually saying that images are
stripped.  It's looking like a bit of a traffic increaser.

In a more draconian world, we could even bounce such messages.