semicolon at end of python's statements

dlt.joaquin at gmail.com dlt.joaquin at gmail.com
Mon Apr 2 02:31:04 EDT 2018

El miércoles, 28 de agosto de 2013, 21:18:26 (UTC-3), Mohsen Pahlevanzadeh  escribió:
> Dear all,
>
> I'm C++ programmer and unfortunately put semicolon at end of my
> statements in python.
>
> Quesion:
> What's really defferences between putting semicolon and don't put?
>
> Yours,
> Mohsen

Well, if you have to program in both c and python, and switch between them on intervals of time lowers than some hours I would suggest keep on with the semicolons at the end of lines... It would be very difficult to lose that habit, and while it is inoffensive on python, it may cause some troubles on c.