Beginners and experts (Batchelder blog post)

leam hall leamhall at gmail.com
Fri Sep 29 10:59:42 EDT 2017

On Fri, Sep 29, 2017 at 10:52 AM, justin walters <walters.justin01 at gmail.com
> wrote:

> I got through writing all of the above without realizing that you meant you
> wanted to build a
> desktop application and not a web application. Though, I think the advice
> is still helpful.

Yes and no. Seriously thanks!

I am at first targeting a desktop app just to be simpler and to push me to
learn Tkinter. However, it's more likely to end up a simple web app once I
learn enough Bottle/Flask to make it work. Or I may just skip Tkinter for
the nonce and see if I can do it with web forms.

Leam