[Tutor] beginning to code

Bill BILL_NOSPAM at whoknows.net
Fri Sep 22 05:53:36 EDT 2017

Marko Rauhamaa wrote:
> Bill <BILL_NOSPAM at whoknows.net>:
>
>> I figure that, internally, an address, a pointer, is being passed by
>> value to implement pass by reference. Why do you say "they are right"
>> above? Are you saying it's not pass by reference?

Thank you for your examples.  I studied them carefully (and I'm not
through with them yet).
I just wanted to mention that my comment was made in the context that
Python is implemented by an interpreter written in C.   I realize that
this may not always be the case.  However, I haven't heard anyone
mention a Python interpreter written in Python yet.