Barry Warsaw barry at python.org
Thu Sep 21 11:30:57 EDT 2017

I’m happy to announce the availability of a new mailing list, with the mission of providing security announcements to the Python community from the Python Security Response Team (PSRT):

security-announce at python.org

You can sign up in the usual Mailman way:

This joins our suite of security related forums.  As always, if you believe you’ve found a security issue in Python, you should contact the PSRT directly and securely via:

security at python.org

For more information on how you can contact us, see:

https://www.python.org/news/security/

We also have a public security-focused discussion mailing list that you can subscribe and contribute to.

security-sig at python.org