Simple board game GUI framework

Ian Kelly ian.g.kelly at gmail.com
Wed Sep 13 12:05:45 EDT 2017

On Tue, Sep 12, 2017 at 10:39 PM, Rick Johnson
<rantingrickjohnson at gmail.com> wrote:
>> >              board[r,c] = lbl
>
> Dude, that tuple is naked! And nudity in public places is
> not cool; unless of course your code is a Ms. America model,
> or it resides in a nudist colony (Hey, don't forget your
> "sitting towel"!), which obviously is not true in either
> case. ;-) Try this instead:
>
>                  board[(r,c)] = lbl
>
> There. And now, and in more ways than one, we have defined some
> bondaries.

It's not naked. It has the square brackets around it, making the
parentheses clearly redundant. I use constructions like "board[r, c]"
all the time and I don't see a style problem with it.

Now, as to not having a space after the comma, that's just sinful.