[Tutor] beginning to code

INADA Naoki songofacandy at gmail.com
Tue Sep 12 19:46:16 EDT 2017

2017/09/13 午前3:04 "Rick Johnson" <rantingrickjohnson at gmail.com>:

alister wrote:
> [...]
> were i to be less generous I would suggest that you had
> deliberately picked the worst python method you could think
> of to make the point

Feel free to offer a better solution if you like. INADA
Naoki offered a good solution for Python3 folks, but AFAIK,
set comprehensions are not avialable as a backported "future
feature" for Python2 folks. And surely not for Python1
folks.

FYI, it was backported to Python 2.7.

https://docs.python.org/2/tutorial/datastructures.html#sets

As a OSS maintainer, I and many common libraries drop Python 2.6 support
already.
So I can use it even when I can't drop Python 2 supprt yet.

Regards,