ttk.Notebook Tabs Question

Wildman best_lay at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 11 22:42:17 EDT 2017

I am working on a program that has a ttk.Notebook with
12 tabs.  Is there a way to determine the total width
of the tabs in pixels.  Just to be clear I am not talking
about width of the nb container.  I am talking about
tabs themselves that contain the text.

I want the program to be resizable but I don't want to
allow the window width to fall below that of the tabs
which would hide them.  Since I can find no way to have
more than one row of tabs, this appears to be my only
option.  Any suggestions would be appreciated.

--
<Wildman> GNU/Linux user #557453
May the Source be with you.