Totally OT - Looking for someone to translate some Japanese

Skip Montanaro skip.montanaro at gmail.com
Mon Sep 11 14:48:54 EDT 2017

I have a scan of a few pages of an obscure book written in Japanese about
an obscure French derailleur produced in the early 1960s. (I recently
happened into an early 1960s Italian bike <https://flic.kr/s/aHsm4w8joQ>
with just this derailleur.) I don't read a single lick of Japanese. I'm
hoping that perhaps someone around here can. I don't think I can feed these
to Google Translate in any obvious way, though perhaps there is a free OCR
program which can successfully extract the raw text. There can't be more
than 10-15 sentences total. Each page is dominated by four photos.

I put the pages up on my Google Drive. If you think you might be able to
help (and are willing :-), let me know (offline) and I'll send you the
links.

Thanks,

Skip