Questions.

Skip Montanaro skip.montanaro at gmail.com
Fri Sep 8 23:02:07 EDT 2017

> Hi, From what I see in the recent 4/5 digests, this forum seems to be for advanced and professional programmers.
>
> So wondering if a newbie can post some questions to understand errors in his code or will it look silly?

While there are professional programmers here, and some questions
explore various dark corners of the language and its libraries, the
experience level runs the gamut, from people just learning the
language to core developers. So, fire away. It does help if you don't
ask us to do your homework for you. :-)

Skip