Installation issue with Python 3.6.2.

V Vishwanathan viradha at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 5 09:24:55 EDT 2017

 For the past 8/10 hours I have been trying to install the above version without any success.

My O/S is windows 10 free upgrade from win 8.1

Every time I try to install, I simply get a message as per screen grab attached.

I did have a version of 3.61 installed prior to upgrade to win 10, but somehow

it got corrupted ,and I simply uninstalled, and just not able to install again.

When I try the "Modify" option in the screen grab it proceeds and simply hangs

at " pre version"??

I will appreciate any help.

Than you,

Venkat