Invoking return through a function?

Rick Johnson rantingrickjohnson at gmail.com
Mon Oct 30 23:51:05 EDT 2017

Steve D'Aprano wrote:

> [...]
>
> I suppose it wouldn't be too awful if macros required
> dedicated syntax, so at least you could distinguish between
> "this is a safe, ordinary function" and "this is a macro,
> it could mean anything".

In the same spirit, i've been trying in vain for *YEARS* to
convince the PyDev gods to mandate that all clobbered class-
methods be marked in some distinguishing fashion so they
won't be transparent in the source, but nobody has bothered
to listen. I assume the indifference is due to the anti-OOP
attitude of the more influential folks in the community.