Coding style in CPython implementation

ROGER GRAYDON CHRISTMAN dvl at psu.edu
Sun Oct 29 19:28:36 EDT 2017

NOTE:   The case in question was never comparing to True;  it was comparing to
NULL.

There is no "No: if x == None" below, because None is not Boolean.
Similarly comparing a pointer to NULL is not the same as comparing it to a
Boolean.

So I would favor the "Explicit is better than Implicit" in the example cited.

Roger Christman
Pennsylvania State University

On Sun, Oct 29, 2017, Setfan Ram wrote: >
=?UTF-8?B?zqPPhM6tz4bOsc69zr/PgiDOo8+Jz4bPgc6/zr3Or86/z4U=?=