IDLE doesn't recognise installed packages

Daniel Tangemann daniel at tangemann-plus.de
Thu Oct 26 00:37:54 EDT 2017

ok, I did that. I noticed that this path: 'C:\\Users\\Daniel86\\AppData\\Local\\Programs\\Python\\Python36\\Lib\\idlelib' is missing when I run the python.exe without IDLE. how do I fix this?
also I get a syntax error when I try that:
"To make sure you are running pip with the same binary
as IDLE, enter path-to-binary -m pip <args) on a command line. For
instance, on windows, given the above

path> C:\Programs\Python37\python.exe -m pip list"
I need to have this explained with baby steps, I'm sure I'm just doing something wrong there.

thank you for the help! I really appreciate it!