Compression of random binary data

danceswithnumbers at gmail.com danceswithnumbers at gmail.com
Mon Oct 23 10:29:26 EDT 2017

I'm really not trolling, and even though some are sarcastic i sm learning from your comments. Dec to bin is not bad at removing wasted space, but there is a better way. Here is an example. How would you compress these numbers. If you look for redundancy and then code to a bulky dictionary or change it to binary, one would unflate the other would only get it down to

Compress this:

4135124325

Bin to dec...still very large
11110110
01111000
11111101
01100101

New compression method:

11000101
11000111
01001111

A full byte less than bin.

I know many are skeptical....thats okay.this has taken 6 years, im not going to insult your intelligence with something so juvenile as dec to bin. I'm really trying to find an application for this since it only deals with digits 0-9 or 0-20 or other strange combinations. Wait did you just give it away in that small example....no, because it also encrypts in a way that has never been done. The compression is better than log(256)÷log (10)....wait isn't that impossible, binary is minimalistic. I agree that binary is minimalistic, but the architecture is not, making all arguments conjecture...not laws.