Modern website

Abdur-Rahmaan Janhangeer arj.python at gmail.com
Mon Oct 23 01:55:03 EDT 2017

do it as django does it
.in django you have templates like take the example of a single webpage

other pages only modify what they need to. like the footer will remain the
same on all pages, so only the top part needs to be specified

similarly for your website, you can go along that line ^^,

Abdur-Rahmaan Janhangeer,
Mauritius
abdurrahmaanjanhangeer.wordpress.com