Sandsifter software finds hidden instructions inside processors.

skybuck2000 at hotmail.com skybuck2000 at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 21 08:47:49 EDT 2017

Hello,

I just watched this video, it's pretty interesting and somewhat amazing, this guy find a way to find hidden instructions inside processors:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KrksBdWcZgQ

The software which finds these hidden instructions is available too:

https://github.com/xoreaxeaxeax/sandsifter

Apperently it's open source python and a little bit of C.

It will probably require some kind of python interpreter/executor and probably admin rights to run.

I am not yet sure how to run this software it will require installing some additional capstone disassembler.

I am curious what would be found on my AMD X2 3800+ from almost 12 years ago... if it will run at all... I think it will run.

I would be curious to also here results of other people ! ;)

So if you curious as to what secret instructions exist inside your computer give this a run.

Later today or in the coming days when I have some time for this I will return to
this subject.

For now I may have other things to do or maybe not :P :)

Bye,
  Skybuck =D