Logging module stopped working

llanitedave llanitedave at birdandflower.com
Tue Oct 17 12:22:48 EDT 2017

Those are some good suggestions, I've found that I won't be able to work on it today, but I'll definitely follow up tomorrow.  As for not showing all the code, the main window and its associated code are definitely there and working.  I didn't post it because of all the setup code for fields and buttons and menus that I'd have to filter out.  The main point was that I had two files containing identical code (all the differences between the two drafts were in other modules) yet one activated the logging properly and one didn't.  It's the silent failure that bothers me, I would have hoped that if I'd done something really boneheaded it would have made some noise.

I'll try those suggestions and post back.  Thanks for the thoughtful help.