how to read in the newsreader

Andrew Z formisc at gmail.com
Mon Oct 16 00:31:17 EDT 2017

i'm typing without thinking. Sorry. Let me try again.

I subscribed to python-list at python.org. That has 0 spam ( as far as i can
see), but i can only get a digest.
They do say the list and comp.python group are bidirectional, but - at comp
- tons of spam, there - none.

The google groups doesn't seemed to filter anything in the comp group. But
what you recommend is to access the group using regular email client and
use it's spam filtering . Did i get that right ?