Want to write a python code for sending and receiving frames over wifi/wlan0 using python

Chris Angelico rosuav at gmail.com
Thu Oct 12 04:19:51 EDT 2017

On Thu, Oct 12, 2017 at 7:08 PM, T Obulesu <obulesu.t at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello all, I want to send some frames defined by me{Example, [0x45,0x43,0x32]} to the raspberry pi from any macine(Desktop/Laptop/other raspberry pi). But I want to send those frames over wifi or use wlan0 using python Any suggestions?
> --

Since you use the word "frame", I'm thinking you possibly mean at a
very low level, and not packaged up into UDP/IP packets. I'm curious
as to why you'd need that; for most purposes, the easiest way would be
either TCP or UDP. But sending raw packets is entirely possible in
Python - though you have to bear in mind that many OSes restrict this
capability to administrative programs.

ChrisA