OT again sorry [Re: Interactive scripts (back on topic for once) [was Re: The "loop and a half"]]

Leam Hall leamhall at gmail.com
Sun Oct 8 13:20:59 EDT 2017

On 10/08/2017 12:43 PM, Marko Rauhamaa wrote:
> leam hall <leamhall at gmail.com>:
> "Linux" means so many things to people.

Yes, but just because someone can spell it doesn't mean they can
redefine it.  :)

> Closer to home, systemd has taken a central role in the main Linux
> distributions. I think it would be more accurate to call them "systemd
> distros" than "Linux distros".

I have other words for them; mostly ones I try not to say.

> It is not at all easy for the Linux user to figure out what
> configuration options there are, and which ones are intended for
> end-user configuration.

Agree! I had to look this up and I've been doing Linux for a few years.

> Marko

I knew your e-mail address was familiar; saluton!

Leam
   -- Who hasn't practiced that language in years. Sadly...