exception should not stop program.

Jorge Gimeno jlgimeno71 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 7 12:55:09 EDT 2017

Catching all exceptions in a try-except block is almost always a bad idea.
You can't tell the difference between an exception that you are looking to
handle and an exception that should cause your program to crash and burn
(because something is wrong). It's best to catch a specific exception.
What condition are you looking to handle here?

-Jorge