newb question about @property

Bill BILL_NOSPAM at whoknows.net
Mon Oct 2 15:51:20 EDT 2017

Chris Angelico wrote:
> On Tue, Oct 3, 2017 at 6:23 AM, Larry Hudson via Python-list
> <python-list at python.org> wrote:
>>>
>>> Thank you!  It is next on my list.   Then I'll try that Circle problem you
>>> mentioned as an exercise last night!  I don't expect run into any
>>> difficulties.  : )
>>>
>> Except perhaps for your sense of time...  "I'll try" implies the future,
>> "last night" is the past.    :-)   :-)
>>
>> (Couldn't resist...)
> Yes, but "you mentioned" implies the past. I think you have an
> operator precedence issue. Kappa
>
> ChrisA

Reading the "definitive explanation of descriptors" took me longer than
expected..  I am as overly optimistic as any programming person..   ;)

Can you inspire me with a good decorator problem (standard homework
exercise-level will be fine)?  Otherwise  I will go create one which
will prints a row of asterisks before and after the call to the original
function (which I think I should do). But maybe you have something more
interesting? Or maybe you can refer me to a good source of Python
problems, so I can bug you less?

Bill