I have framework on python with pyunit, facing below issue while

Ben Finney ben+python at benfinney.id.au
Mon Nov 27 17:55:40 EST 2017

nospam.jaya.birdar at gmail.com (jaya birdar) writes:

> Please let me know anyone aware about the issue

Please let us know about the issue.

* What Python is this? Installed how? Running on what platform?

* What code base is this? What is a simple complete, executable example
  <URL:http://www.sscce.org/> that *we* can run to see the same behaviour?

* What expectation did you have for the code when you run it? What is
  the behaviour it should show, and how is that different from what you
  got?

* What other possibly unusual context does this code have, that we might
  need to know about to understand what's happening?

--
 \             “If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the |
  `\                                      precipitate.” —Steven Wright |