How to Generate dynamic HTML Report using Python

Rick Johnson rantingrickjohnson at gmail.com
Tue Nov 21 11:26:22 EST 2017

On Tuesday, November 21, 2017 at 5:57:42 AM UTC-6, Ned Batchelder wrote:
[...]
> [...]
> I don't understand the motivation for limiting how words
> are distributed, but others on this list also do it. For
> example, Dennis Lee Bieber's messages are not in the
> Python-List archives either.

I called out Bieber years ago for his X-NO-ARCHIVE business
and nobody else seemed to care. In fact, the mood at the
time was more negative towards me for calling it out than towards
Dennis.

Sorry i don't have a link to the thread, but i'm sure a
determined person could find it. It was probably somewhere
between 2008 and 2010.

> If something is worth saying, why not let people find it
> later?

That has always been my opinion as well. And if i remember
correctly, Dennis said something to effect of (paraphrasing)
"I don't want my words achived so that someone can leverage
my words against me for nefarious reasons"

"Nefarious reasons"?

Paranoid or lame?

You decide.