Python dos2unix one liner

Chris Angelico rosuav at gmail.com
Sat Nov 18 06:47:24 EST 2017

On Sat, Nov 18, 2017 at 9:42 PM,  <gabsiwided12 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I need to perform a tp on semaphores and shared segments of memory, but I have a bit of trouble with the first notion.

A tp? Sorry, not something I'm familiar with.

> We are asked here to use only the IPC system 5 objects that are the shared memory segments and semaphores.
>
> So we will have our semaphores as the only synchronization mechanism.
>
> So I create my 3 programs, with a shared memory segment for different information (maximum capacity and file)
>
> On the other hand, I can not really know how to use semaphores.

Okay, sounds like you want to research IPC a bit before you go on. Are
you looking for advice on where to start researching? If so, my first
question to you is: What platform or platforms do you need this to run
on? IPC is notoriously difficult to manage in a truly cross-platform
way, particularly if you need performance.

ChrisA