Artificial creating of [Lists], is it possible? the best way...

Peter Pearson pkpearson at nowhere.invalid
Thu Nov 16 17:54:05 EST 2017

On Thu, 16 Nov 2017 10:47:53 -0800 (PST), jakub.rajcok at gmail.com wrote:
> Hello, im working on school project, its deck game Sorry!
> I need to create specific lists:
> My idea is about to using for
> For i in range (n):
>        i=[]

This will create n different empty lists, in succession, and
discard all but the last one, which will be bound to the name "i".

> I know, that there is no possibility to make it from number, but i
> havent idea, how to reach my wants Li/L"i"/L(i), how to make possible
> for lists?

You'll find that the people on this newsgroup are very helpful, but
they might (like me) be unable to discern what you're asking.

--
To email me, substitute nowhere->runbox, invalid->com.