Need some help with Python Job Board

Skip Montanaro skip.montanaro at gmail.com
Sun Nov 12 12:52:49 EST 2017

Thanks, Justin. I imagine editors probably exist which can switch between
WYSIWYG and markup. Whether that markup can be Markdown or not, I don't
know. Marc-André Lemburg listed a few possible editors in the ticket he
opened, but I've not dug into their properties.

Skip

On Sun, Nov 12, 2017 at 11:20 AM, justin walters <walters.justin01 at gmail.com