Ideas about how software should behave

Rurpy rurpy at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 9 12:51:58 EST 2017

On 11/09/2017 09:33 AM, Chris Angelico wrote:
> On Fri, Nov 10, 2017 at 2:14 AM, Rurpy via Python-list <python-list at python.org> wrote:
>> On 11/08/2017 11:29 AM, Chris Angelico wrote:
>>> [...]
>>> Please, Jon, accept that we were not deliberately trying
>>> to put you down. Steve, if you can clearly state your position on this
>>> (possibly worded in the form of an apology?), it would go a long way
>>> to clearing this up.
>>> ChrisA
>>
>> Are you the same ChrisA who wrote in this very list just a month ago
>> towards a poster you disagreed with:
>>
>>  "Yep. Good reasons like that you're a moron." [*]
>
> If I said that, there's more to it than just that I disagreed with the person.

"If"?  You are not sure?  I included a link to your message
in my post which you seem to have cut.  Here it is again:
   https://mail.python.org/pipermail/python-list/2017-October/727190.html
If it is a forgery, maybe the moderators can remove it.  But
unless you want to categorically deny you wrote it, I think we
can assume that you did.

I stand by what I've claimed on several occasions: that offensive
(and CoC violating) posts such as your's and Steven's are regularly
posted by a handful of regulars here, and not only are there
typically no objections but other members of the cabal actually
jump in to defend the bad behavior.