install on host not connected to the internet and no local proxy

Noah noah-list at enabled.com
Thu Nov 2 02:50:45 EDT 2017

Hi,

I am trying to install a python package with about 80 dependencies on a
server that is not connected to the internet and has no local proxy.  I
can ssh to it via VPN.

I was able to find python bundle and download the tarballs for all the
main python package and all the tarballs for the subsequent
dependencies.    They reside in the same directory on the isolated server.

Does anybody have some recommendations on how to install the main
package and that process triggers the installation of all the
dependencies from their corresponding tar.gz file?  I cant seem to
figure out how to do that easily with pip.

Cheers