How to install Python package from source on Windows

Chris Angelico rosuav at gmail.com
Thu May 25 21:58:18 EDT 2017

On Fri, May 26, 2017 at 11:28 AM, Deborah Swanson
<python at deborahswanson.net> wrote:
> Since none of you have XP SP2 with Anaconda3 Python 3.4.3, to either
> confirm or deny my results, and I no longer have the message with the
> traceback showing what happened, nothing anybody says at this point
> matters wrt to what happens in XP SP2.

Sure, we don't ACTUALLY have an SP2 system to test. But would you
believe me if I said "Python 3.4.3 will ask you to have a webcam
connected to the computer"? If I absolutely insist that on MY system
Python keeps asking for a webcam, without ever showing the actual
message or saying what I'm doing that triggers it? Think about how
your messages look to us.

ChrisA