type hinting backward compatibility with python 3.0 to 3.4

oliver oliver.schoenborn at gmail.com
Fri May 19 22:44:17 EDT 2017

makes sense that the RHS of the equality (deafult value) should be
evaluated before the LHS (arg name + type) but if you hadn't pointed out
that something was not as you expected, i would not have paid attention and
anticipated as you did. Then again RHS vs LHS might have nothing to do with
the reason that the interpreter evaluates in this order :)