FW: Python win 10 problem

Andrew Havalda havalda.andrew at gmail.com
Fri May 19 10:04:50 EDT 2017

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: Havalda Andrew
Sent: 2017. május 18., csütörtök 19:56
To: python-list at python.org
Subject: Python win 10 problem

Dear Python team,

I have encountered a problem with Python 3.6 version, when I open IDLE it sais: "Subprocess startup error". I attached a photo of it. And after I click "Ok" it closes. I can not even use IDEs either. (I can not run a single print statement...)

I am using Windows 10  on a Dell laptop.( It is quite embarrassing that I have recently bought this laptop for my python engineering work.)

I tried to reinstall Python and to use the 64-bit and the 32-bit version too. Neither of them worked. I also googled my problem but none of those solutions helped me.

I would be grateful if you would help me solve this embarrassing problem.

I look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.

Yours faithfully,
Andrew Havalda