How to install Python package from source on Windows

Irmen de Jong irmen.NOSPAM at xs4all.nl
Thu May 18 16:15:40 EDT 2017

On 18-5-2017 3:30, Dennis Lee Bieber wrote:
> 	Late-comer... I'm pretty sure 1.4, if not 1.3 was the version
> documented in the first books I bought on the language...
>
> 	And I bought because AmigaOS was listed as a viable candidate (thanks
> Irmen) -- within a week I had written an outgoing SMTP daemon that
> correctly handled TO/CC/BCC while relaying through my ISP (Using AREXX to
> SPOOL outgoing messages from AmigaELM

(offtopic:)
Awesome. I remember it was a lot of fun and a good learning opportunity for me back in
the days to port Python to AmigaOS and even adding some AREXX support to it as well.
I think the latest version I ported was Python 2.0 somewhere in the 2000's. Always nice
to hear people actually used it :)

-irmen