New to python and programming

Grant Edwards grant.b.edwards at gmail.com
Thu May 18 11:08:25 EDT 2017

On 2017-05-17, BT <jub8jive at gmail.com> wrote:

> I am fairly new to programming. I was just trying to understand how
> this group works. Am i allowed to ask any questions that I may have
> when i get stuck?

Certainly.

For best results, post small pieces of code that demonstrate your
problem/question (cut and paste from a real program file, dont'
retype).  Also include input and output that's relevent.  When asking
about an error message, cut/paste the entire message -- don't attempt
to retype it.

Rememeber at experiementing at the python prompt can answer a lot of
questions...

> I mean is this group for new programmers as well..?

Yes, but there is also a tutor list that's specifically for new
programmers.

--
Grant Edwards               grant.b.edwards        Yow! I've read SEVEN
                                  at               MILLION books!!