Python smpplib

Steve D'Aprano steve+python at pearwood.info
Thu May 18 08:26:15 EDT 2017

On Thu, 18 May 2017 05:55 pm, santosh.yelamarthi at gmail.com wrote:

> Hello Everyone,
>
> I need help in python smpplib, I am trying to send message through smpplib
> but I can't.

What have you tried? Are we supposed to guess what code you have written?

Without seeing your code, the only thing I can suggest is:

"Write less buggy code."

If that doesn't help you, then please help us to help you:

http://sscce.org/

Please read that link. Even though it is written for Java, it applies to
Python as well. If you want help, following the instructions there is the
second best way to get it.

The best way is to hire an expert Python programmer to fix your code. That
will cost you money, but you won't have to any work or think about it.

> Actually, In web I seen one video regarding this
>
> link :
> http://fosshelp.blogspot.in/2014/01/python-howto-send-sms-using-smpp.html

Forget it, I'm not watching a video. Do you have instructions written down
somewhere?

--
Steve
Emoji: a small, fuzzy, indistinct picture used to replace a clear and