New to python and programming

justin walters walters.justin01 at gmail.com
Wed May 17 16:43:21 EDT 2017

On Wed, May 17, 2017 at 12:59 PM, BT <jub8jive at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi guys,
> I am fairly new to programming. I was just trying to understand how this
> group works. Am i allowed to ask any questions that I may have when i get
> stuck? I mean is this group for new programmers as well..?
> Thanks
> --

People do routinely ask for help here though. I think I can speak for
everyone when I say
that you should make sure that you try to find the answer using your search
engine
of choice before bringing the question here. Your question may be a very
common one
and you might be able to find the answer more quickly on, say, stack
overflow.

All that said, welcome to the list! Some of the conversation can get a
little fiery,
but it's entertaining at the least.