How to install Python package from source on Windows

bartc bc at freeuk.com
Wed May 17 11:46:40 EDT 2017

On 17/05/2017 16:06, Rhodri James wrote:
> On 17/05/17 14:53, bartc wrote:

>> It doesn't work. I can post something that is easy to compile, but
>> someone is going to say, Ah, but it doesn't do this, it doesn't do that,
>> it doesn't work on X...
>
> "Few people seem to see the point in making that effort."
>
> Oh, the irony.

You stopped reading too soon. I /have/ made the effort. I'm saying that
if I posted examples of how I make available my own code, then people
will piss all over them.

Which I did go on to do, and they did exactly that.

They're not looking for good points, but for anything that will make
them look bad. In which case it's always going to be futile, because
there's always going to be something to pick on.

--
bartc