SOAP/wsse lib on Windows

Chris Angelico rosuav at gmail.com
Wed May 17 09:54:31 EDT 2017

On Wed, May 17, 2017 at 11:38 PM, Nagy László Zsolt
<gandalf at shopzeus.com> wrote:
>>> So is there a way to do this? I would prefer a cross platform solution,
>>> but I'll do whatever it takes.
>> You might be in luck: xmlsec appears to be in this list:
>>
>> http://www.lfd.uci.edu/~gohlke/pythonlibs/
>>
>> I don't know anything about it, though, so you'll have to try it and see.
> Yes, it is listed under the "Other useful packages and applications not
> currently available on this page" section. Its home page (
> https://github.com/mehcode/python-xmlsec ) does not tell how to install
> it on windows.

*facepalm* Sorry about that. I just automatically went to the page,
searched, and found it. Didn't think to check if something was
actually downloadable. I'm not hugely familiar with the current state
of the art of Windows deployment, as I've been (almost) exclusively
Linux for a good few years now.

ChrisA