How to install Python package from source on Windows

Deborah Swanson python at deborahswanson.net
Mon May 15 02:48:45 EDT 2017

Chris Angelico wrote on Sunday, May 14, 2017 11:30 PM

> On Mon, May 15, 2017 at 4:28 PM, Deborah Swanson
> <python at deborahswanson.net> wrote:
> >
> > Again, maybe I should go back to Python 2 for this.
>
> Won't help. The same problems will exist.
>
> ChrisA

Good to know.  Maybe I just won't be able to try recordclass until I get
Linux set up one way or another. Right now it's more important to me to
spend the few hours a day I have making progress in Python.

(Now, if I can figure out how to make gettattr work in this one
namedtuple problem, I won't need anything like recordclass. I've
converted three more Excel spreadsheets to Python, but it's tricky
working with namedtuples when you want to group rows or take n colomns
at a time. I've done it, but this one is really tough.)