Rosetta: Zebra puzzle (2.)

Steve D'Aprano steve+python at pearwood.info
Sat May 13 21:44:09 EDT 2017

On Sun, 14 May 2017 07:03 am, Jan van den Broek wrote:

> On 2017-05-13, Robert L. <No_spamming at noWhere_7073.org> wrote:
>
> [Schnipp]
>
>> def build_permutations things
>>   if block_given?
>>     things.permutation.select{|x| yield x}
>>   else
>>     things.permutation.to_a
>>   end
>> end
>
> I fail to recognize the Python-version.

That is because it isn't Python, it is Ruby.

Ironically given Robert's "No_spamming" fake email address, he is a spammer.
He is posting Ruby code to the Python list as an excuse for sending his
vile, anti-Semitic and racist quotes. (Half of them are lies, the other
half are out-of-context half-truths.)

And the coward doesn't even have the courage to stand behind his
convictions: he doesn't even use his full name.

"Robert L" No_Spamming at fake-address thinks he is spreading his message of
White Power, but all he is doing is showing what a cowardly, hypocritical,
dumb-arse spammer he is.

--
Steve
Emoji: a small, fuzzy, indistinct picture used to replace a clear and