packaging python code

Mahmood Naderan nt_mahmood at yahoo.com
Mon May 8 07:25:32 EDT 2017

Hi,
I have simple piece of code which uses two libraries (numpy and openpyxl). The script is called from another application. Currently, if someone wants to run my program, he has to first install the python completely via its installer.

Is there any way to pack my .py with all required libraries and create a self running package? Something like building exe file with static libraries. Therefore, the user won't install any thing manually.

Please let me know if there is such procedure.

 Regards,
Mahmood