Python 2.7: no such module pip

jeff saremi jeffsaremi at hotmail.com
Fri May 5 12:57:30 EDT 2017

Eryk

There is no such option in the installation. Please take a look at the screenshot I enclosed. If in case the pictures get removed, I only have the following options:
RegisterExtensions
Tck/TK

Documentation

UtilityScripts

Test Suite

As for the commands:

C:\>python --version
Python 2.7

C:\>pytnon -m pip install blahblah
'pytnon' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
operable program or batch file.

C:\>python -m pip install blahblah
C:\Python27\python.exe: No module named pip

C:\>python -m ensurepip -Uv