Python package to accept payments in Internet

Gregory Ewing greg.ewing at canterbury.ac.nz
Wed May 3 19:01:00 EDT 2017

Victor Porton wrote:
> You carp with words, finding a problem where there is no real problem, just
> words (I mean the word "hack") which sound like a problem.

Words are important. The very fact that it sounds like a
problem *is* a problem if you're trying to persuade people
to use your software, especially something as critical as
a payment system. Comments like that are going to make
people wonder what other shortcuts have been taken
elsewhere in the code.

We're not criticising the code so much as suggesting you
re-word the comment. Something like "This code only
provides a subset of the possible functionality, for
something more comprehensive see..." would be a lot
better.

--
Greg