Rosetta: Sequence of non-squares

Mark Summerfield m.n.summerfield at googlemail.com
Tue May 2 03:20:09 EDT 2017

On Monday, May 1, 2017 at 9:47:10 PM UTC+1, jlad... at itu.edu wrote:
> On Monday, May 1, 2017 at 11:27:01 AM UTC-7, Robert L. wrote:
> [no Python]
>
> Do you ever plan to ask any questions about Python?  Or are you just using a few lines of code as a fig leaf for the race baiting that you post in your signatures?

This person sometimes includes Ruby code but clearly the purpose of their posts is to present signatures that contain racist/anti-semitic/etc content and/or links to such content.

I don't reply to these posts (some of which are new topics; some of which are replies to legitimate topics). Instead I click near the Google reply button to get a menu and click the "Report abuse" link. If the post directly contains offensive content, then I click "Hateful or violent content"; but if it doesn't I simply leave the default of "Spam" and then click "Submit report". Hopefully, sooner or later if enough people do this Google Groups will automatically filter out these posts. (The posts are already filtered out of the official comp.lang.python list, but they can't do this for the Google Groups version.)