Program uses twice as much memory in Python 3.6 than in Python 3.5

Jan Gosmann jan at hyper-world.de
Fri Mar 31 17:01:05 EDT 2017

On 03/30/2017 02:19 PM, INADA Naoki wrote:
> FYI, this small patch may fix your issue:
> https://gist.github.com/methane/8faf12621cdb2166019bbcee65987e99
I can verify that the patch fixes the issue for me.

Do you still need more information about the `transitive_closure`
function and my usage of sets and frozensets? Or any other way I can be
helpful in fixing this? (There are a few questions in this thread that I
haven't answered so far, but as the problem seems to be identified it
might not be worth spending time on that.)

Jan