Escaping confusion with Python 3 + MySQL

Chris Angelico rosuav at gmail.com
Sun Mar 26 15:04:11 EDT 2017

On Mon, Mar 27, 2017 at 5:52 AM, Νίκος Βέργος <me.on.nzt at gmail.com> wrote:
> Τη Κυριακή, 26 Μαρτίου 2017 - 9:32:13 μ.μ. UTC+3, ο χρήστης Chris Angelico έγραψε:
>> On Mon, Mar 27, 2017 at 4:54 AM, Νίκος Βέργος <me.on.nzt at gmail.com> wrote:
>> > Τη Κυριακή, 26 Μαρτίου 2017 - 8:06:07 μ.μ. UTC+3, ο χρήστης INADA Naoki έγραψε:

>> > I cannot understand where the error is.
>> > Could you how it to me please?
>>
>> Are people paying you to run their servers, and you're not even
>> prepared to spend a few minutes reading the documentation before
>> firing another post to a newsgroup/mailing list with thousands of
>> participants? (Actually, I have no idea how many people read
>> python-list/clp - 10K? 100K? 1M?)
>>
>> ChrisA
>
> So the answer is within that url link and i cannot see it?!
>
> Give me a hint!

You cannot see it? Why not - are you unable to access the web? Then
track down the equivalent local documentation. I don't have MySQL or
MariaDB installed here, but with PostgreSQL, I can fire up the CLI and
get documentation on SQL commands.

So no, I won't give you a hint until you get a clue.

ChrisA